Friday, 11 July 2014

CAST2014 - The Art And Science Of Testing

The excitement on twitter and on other social mediums by CAST attendees and speakers explaining what is special about CAST this year being held in New York between August 11-13 is worth the buzz.
The leads of the same can be followed on twitter with the hashtag #CAST2014
What excites me as a first time CAST attendee and as I look forward to meet my online tester friends, is the list of chosen orators and the interesting testing conversations in the form of this 3 days software testing conference.
As I scan through the CAST schedule here: http://cast2014.sched.org/, I do realize that a data center is required to process, store and distribute the amount of information generated at CAST. And the thought of carrying forward this learning to our respective work places is inspiring.
Kudos to all the chosen speakers, the review board for this fantastic line up of awe inspiring speakers, theme and topics selected, the committee chair for organizing this event.
A warm welcome to the first time speakers at CAST2014 and to the Per Scholas students.
 I feel equally fortunate and grateful to a lot of my friends from the testing community to be at the ninth annual conference of the Association of Software Testing as a volunteer facilitating and catering to the marketing needs of CAST.
And as I look forward to learn with you on all three days at CAST. An ambivert by nature, I wish to connect with you attendees and gather information relating to the CAST event while we witness it together. Those who wish to connect, can reach me on twitter @aarjay.
Concluding thoughts:
I resonate with what Pete Walen writes here “So, what is it that, for me, AST is about? It helps me be better at what I do.”
Wishing everyone involved a grand success at the CAST2014 event.
Happy conferring. See you all at NYC.

Published originally here: TestBrewer

No comments: